Recipe: Tasty Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake

Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake. Send A Cake LLC Official Website. We Specialize in Unique Cake Gifts for Every Occasion. Check out our Surprise Cake Explosion Box with Butterfly Surprise!

Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake Your child's cat party will be a hit with DIY ideas, creative decor ideas, and cute birthday ideas that no one will have! Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake Jill C Fedeli. Let it cool completely before icing.. You can cook Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake

  1. Prepare 2 sticks of butter (real) 1 cup.
  2. It's 1 cup of Shortening.
  3. You need 3 cups of Confection sugar.
  4. It's 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
  5. It's of Red Velvet cake mix.

My daughter wanted a kitty cat cake for her birthday-the local bakery didn't have anything we liked so I came to Amazon. We decided on this product because it was really cute and looked easy to put together. I was right on all accounts. My daughter loved the cake and the kitty cat decorations.

Decoration for my kitty cat birthday cake instructions

  1. For the icing, add first 4 ingredients. Whip until light and fluffy..
  2. Bake the cake as directed. Let it cool completely before icing..
  3. Using star tip, create a 'furry' look with the frosting..

Cat themed cakes are very popular among pet lovers and children. When it comes to cat birthday cakes, there is no shortage of decoration choices. Have a look at the images below to get an idea about cake decorations. You can decorate a cat themed cake with cat's various facial features and different colors. You also add candies and chocolate bits.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe: Yummy German Chocolate Cake

How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Kiev

Recipe: Delicious Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast