Recipe: Perfect Summer Salmon

Summer Salmon.

Summer Salmon You can have Summer Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Summer Salmon

  1. You need 1 cup of Greek Yogurt.
  2. Prepare 1 bunch of Dill.
  3. You need 1 of as needed Horseradish.
  4. You need 1 of as needed Black pepper.
  5. Prepare 1 each of Salmon Fillet.
  6. You need 3 medium of Heirloom tomatoes.
  7. You need 1 dash of Balsamic.
  8. It's 1 of Salt.
  9. It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.

Summer Salmon step by step

  1. I had my sous chef chop about 1 1/2 Tbsp of dill and stir it into some Greek yogurt. We added horseradish and black pepper to taste..
  2. I picked the majority of the remaining dill and sliced the tomatoes into large chunks, removing the core..
  3. The butter was heated gently until browned. The dill fronds went in the pan and sizzled briefly, followed by tomatoes. Heat was removed..
  4. I hit the tomatoes with a little salt and a touch of good balsamic, then set the pan aside..
  5. To sear the salmon, I brought my trusty cast iron griddle to nearly smoking before adding a pour of olive oil. The prepped and lightly-salted salmon fillets were placed skin-side down in the pan to sear the skin crisp, then gently released with a fish spatula, flipped to brown the opposite side, and set aside to rest..
  6. To plate, I spooned a mound of tomatoes into a bowl and placed the salmon fillet on top. I poured a little juice from the tomato pan over the salmon and added some dollops of dill yogurt. I tried to make it look pretty, but, well... It tasted good..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recipe: Yummy German Chocolate Cake

How to Cook Appetizing Chicken Kiev

Recipe: Delicious Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast